Location : East Vancouver, BC
Hours : Part time (15-20 hrs a week)
Looking for an experienced potter to come onboard to assist with production, studio maintenance, shipping and various other aspects of the process. You’ll work closely with the lead to maximize daily numbers and hit production goals.
· Prepping and wedging clay
· Slip casting
· Wheel throwing / Trimming (experience based)
· Loading and unloading kilns
· Packing & Shipping
· Tracking daily production numbers
· Cleaning and general studio maintenance
· Knowledge and experience of pottery basics
· Able to follow weekly/daily work schedules and deadlines
· Should be self-motivated, with great attention to detail and a positive attitude.
· Ability to lift objects of 25-50 lbs repeatedly and comfortable standing for extended periods of time
· Enthusiasm for learning all parts of the process
How to apply :
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply at the following link -
We look forward to hearing from you !